1 can Ayam Brand™ Sardines in Tomato Sauce 215g
Some shredded green peppers, red peppers and onions
1 tbsp crab roe
200g rice vermicelli
1 tbsp olive oil
A dash of salt
Some sesame oil
A pinch of pepper
1. Reconstitute the rice vermicelli according to package instructions.
2. Dice the Sardines, shred the peppers and the onions to be cut it into thin strips.
3. Beat the egg and fry them to obtain thin omelet. Then cut into strips.
SAUTE INGREDIENTS :
Heat up a large wok with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Once hot, sauté onions, green peppers and red peppers
until the onion is fragrant.
STIR FRYING :
1. Add the rice vermicelli and the diced sardines, the crab roe and the seasonings.
2. Just pour enough water to have a little sizzling at the bottom of the wok and mix well, until mostly dry.
For the final touch, drizzle some sesame oil on top, then stir to mix well, and turn off the fire. Serve on platter and garnish with egg omelet.