- 2 pieces dried seaweed
- 1 1/2 bowl of Japanese sushi rice
- 1/2 piece avocado (or cucumber)
- 4 pieces crabstick
- 2 tbsp crab roe
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp sushi vinegar
- 1 can Ayam Brand™ Sardines in Tomato Sauce 215g
1. Put the rice in a bowl and wash with cold water.
2. Repeat washing until the water becomes clear.
3. Drain the rice in a colander and set aside.
4. Place the rice in a pot or in a rice cooker.
5. Add measured water.
6. Let the rice soak in the water at least 30 min. One hour is ideal.
7. If you are cooking the rice in a pot, cover the pan with a lid and bring to a boil over high heat.
8. Once the water boils, turn the heat down very low and cook about 15-20 min. until the water is almost gone.
9. Stop the heat and let it steam for 10-15 minutes before opening the lid.
Use plastic paddle to make the ready cook sushi rice fluffy. Cool down and stir well with sushi vinegar.
1. Peel and cut avocado (or cucumber or carrot) into stripes.
2. Use plastic paddle to put the rice into the center of the seaweed. Add in sardines, avocado (or cumber) and crabstick, spread some mayonnaise. Roll it.
Cut into slice dip with crab roe and put it nicely on plate.