- 5 eggs
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 tbsps oil
- some salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 can Ayam Brand™ Tuna Chunks in Olive Oil Light 150g
- Some Ayam Brand Baked Beans
1. Beat the eggs in a bowl with a pinch of salt and set aside. Then heat up the oil in a frying pan and sauté the onions until translucent.
2. Add in the tuna chunks and fry for a minute. Season it with salt and ground pepper.
3. Pour the cooked mixture of tuna onto the beaten eggs and mix.
4. Still using the same pan, heat up the oil and pour in one ladle of eggs mixture.
5. Turn the fire into medium and gently poke the egg mixture with the wooden spoon so the eggs will set faster without burning the other side.
6. So when the mixture is thickens, fold it into half. Repeat for the rest of the mixture.
7. You can cook the omelet more or less according to your taste.
Serve it with some salad and also some baked beans.