- 2 bananas, cut thickly
- 1/2 cup sago pearls soaked for 10 minutes and drained
- 100ml water
- 150g sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pc pandan leaf, shredded and tied into a knot
- 1 pack Ayam Brand™ Coconut Milk 200ml
- 1/2 can Ayam Brand™ Sweet Corn Cream Style 425g
1. Put all ingredients in a pot except for the bananas and sago pearls and put the pot on the stove to simmer.
2. Always pour the sugar last into the saucepan, otherwise it could stick to the bottom of the pan and make sure that the sugar is well dissolved.
3. Then, add in banana and continue simmering until the banana is slightly softened.
4. Add in the sago pearls and keep checking on the sago pearls. Once it becomes transparent, remove the pot from heat.
This dessert is best enjoyed hot. Serve it in clay bowls for the authentic look. You can put it in transparent glass bowls if you want it in a modern twist.