Serves 1 or 2
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon desiccated coconut
- some cooking oil
- 1 can AYAM™ Coconut Milk 140ml
1. Combine flour, sugar, coconut milk, water and egg together. Blend it for a few seconds until just smooth.
2. Pour the mixture into a jug and then only stir in the desiccated coconut.
1. To prepare the pancakes, heat a non-stick frying pan to medium-low heat, and spray the pan with some oil.
2. Once the pan is hot, pour 2 tablespoons of mixture into the pan and shake the pan a bit so that the mixture evens out nicely.
3. Leave it to cook for about 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until the pancake turns golden brown.
4. Repeat the steps until you finish the batter.
1. Serve with honey for breakfast or with a mango sorbet as a dessert.
2. Kids like to bring them along to school for snacking.