- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 cup diced asparagus
- 2 tbsp crab roe
- 2 bowls cooked rice
- 1 tbsp Alce Nero Olive Oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 can Ayam Brand™ Tuna Flakes in Oil Light 150g
1. Always wash carefully all vegetables.
2. Peel and dice the onion. Cut off bottom fourth of asparagus and discard it Then cut the rest of asparagus into equal lengths.
You can use the left over rice otherwise prepare some rice. Heat the wok with some olive oil and sauté the onion till it is fragrant and 2. transparent. Add the asparagus and let cook for 5 minutes. Add some water. Add the tuna and cook for a couple of minutes. Add the cooked steamed rice and we mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
1. Off the heat, add the crab roe and we stir well.
2. Serve hot into bowls and we top with some parsley or feta cheese.