Serves 1 or 2
- 1 can Ayam Brand™ Sardines in Tomato Sauce 155g
- 1 cup carrots
- 1 cup potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Ayam Brand™ Fish Curry Powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1.2 cup breadcrumbs
- Oil for cooking
- Ayam Brand™ chilli sauce
1. Wash well the vegetable and cut the carrot and the potatoes into big dices. Boil separately carrots and potatoes in 2 pot of water.
2. Boil them enough to be mashed, but not too soft or over cooked
mashing and mixing :
Drained the sardines ( keep the tomato sauce as you can use it for rice or pasta) Mash the sardines together with potatoes and the carrots while they are still hot until smooth. Add 1 egg and combine with coriander and curry powder. Then shape the mixture with two spoons.
Before frying, heat up the oil in a pan or wok. Meanwhile beat the second egg and mix it with a bit of salt. Set aside for coating purpose. Coat the sardine nugget with flour, soak into the egg mixture and roll into the bread crumb. Then fry it until light golden brown color. Pat dry on the kitchen towel so the nuggets won't be too oily
Place the nuggets on the plate and serve with chili sauce. To garnish, put some parsley on top of them.