- 1 can Ayam Brand™ Sardines in Tomato Sauce 425g
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 3 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup water or chicken stock
stir frying :
1. In a wok, heat up the oil and fry the pepper and garlic for two minutes.
2. Keep stirring to prevent the garlic for getting burn. Then add in the sardines and stir fry.
3. Add in the salt, sugar and spring onions and stir fry gently for another 2 minutes.
Next pour in the chicken stock and stir gently before covering the lid. Reduce the fire and let it simmer for another 5 minutes
You can either serve it with rice or pasta or steamed potatoes