- 260g cooked rice
- 1/2 piece onion
- 4 tbsp raisin
- 100g mixed vegetable
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp turmeric powder
- dash lime juice
- dash peanut oil
- dash parsley
- dash fish sauce
- 1/2 can Ayam Brand™ Sardines in Tomato Sauce 215g
Bake sardines in a pre-heated oven at 180ºC for 10 minutes. While it is baking, peel and dice the onion.
1. Heat oil in a frying pan or wok and sauté the onion with the minced garlic.
2. Add rice, the mixed vegetables, the turmeric powder.
3. Stir-fry thoroughly, add raisin and the fish sauce and mix well a last time. Serve on a plate.
1. Serve the turmeric fried rice in a wide plate and garnish with cucumber, onions, tomatoes and coriander leaves.
2. Sprinkle a bit of parsley on top of the rice and place sardines beside rice.