- 1 can Ayam Brand™ Sardines in Tomato Sauce 155g
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cups cooked rice
1. First mash the sardines with a fork.
2. Peel and chop the onions. Crush and chop the garlic.
1. In a pan or a wok, heat up the oil and sauté the onion and the garlic until fragrant. Then add in the mixed vegetables, the rice and stir fry it for a while.
2. Next add in the mashed sardines and stir well. Add a bit of salt and pepper and put it aside and divide the rice onto 4 plates.
3. For the eggs, fry them separately sunny side up or normal fried egg
1. Add the fried egg or sunny side up on top of the rice.
2. Add some sliced cucumber for decoration but also to have some crunchiness.