- 1 can Ayam Brand™ Sardines in Tomato Sauce 425g
- 500g rice
- 600g pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- Pinch of salt
- 15 prawns (medium)
- 2 teaspoon Light Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoon canola oil
- Pinch dried bonito
1. Remove the shells of the prawns, rinse and drain them
2. Peel the pumpkin and simply steam it. Leave it to cool down and dice it. Beat the 3 eggs together with a pinch of salt.
1. Heat the oil in the wok and fry the beaten eggs. Cut them into strips while frying.
1. Heat up now up some more oil and stir fry briefly the pumpkin dices.
2. Add in the prawn then the drained sardines, the rice, and the shredded egg. Stir fry until all ingredients are hot.
Turn now the heat down to low. Add some soya sauce and stir quickly. Serve hot. Sprinkle with dried bonito.