- 15g salted butter
- 150g beef bacon, thinly sliced
- 2 cans Ayam Brand™ Baked Beans in Tomato Sauce 230g
1. Melt the butter in the frying pan and toss in the beef bacons. Fry the bacon until crisp.
2. To drain excess fat, transfer the fried bacon on absorbent kitchen paper.
3. Pour the beans into the pan and warm them slowly.
4. When it is hot, put back in the sautéed bacon and stir well.
5. Add salt to your taste. After a minute or two, stop the cooking.
Pour the beans into some narrow bowls and sprinkle some chopped parsley before serving.