- 150 ml fresh cream
- 1 cup Alce Nero Broth
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1/2 cup Sweet Cup Corn
- 200g spaghetti
- Trace black pepper
- 3 tbsp grated cheese
- 2 tsp oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cans Ayam Brand™ Tuna Chunks in Olive Oil Light 150g
Wash the onions, peel and dice them. Open a can of corn, wash, drain off and set aside.
1. Heat the wok with some oil and sauté the onion dice and the corn. Add in the flour and pour the broth gradually while frying the onion, the corn and the flour. Add the broth until the flour is thoroughly melted.
2. Sprinkle some black pepper and mix it with fresh cream and water in mild heat for 5 minutes.
3. After these 5 minutes, add the tuna and the grated cheese until the sauce is thickened.
4. Then put the sugar and a bit of salt. The tuna cream sauce is ready.
1. Pour the sauce onto the spaghetti. Sprinkle some grated cheese on top.
2. Heat it up few seconds in the microwave for the gooey effect.