- 1 can Ayam Brand™ Sardines in Tomato Sauce 425g
- 2 tomatoes (150g) cut in cubes
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped,
- 1 tbsp chilli sauce
- 1 tsp of pepper and 1/2 tsp salt
1. Chop the onion and crush the garlic
2. Cut the green pepper, remove the seed and dice
3. Remove the seed of the tomatoes and cut them into cubes
STIR FRYING :
1. Drained the sardine and keep the tomato sauce.
2. In a frying pan, heat up the 1 tbsp of cooking oil, stir fry the onion around 1 min.
3. Add in green pepper and tomato cubes, stir fry for a while, then add in chilli sauce and the reserved tomato sauce.
4. Add in salt and pepper, reduce the fire and let it simmer for 2 minutes.
5. Add in the sardine and simmer for another 2 minutes.
Put the rice on the plate, place the sardine on this side and the sauce on another side.