- 1/3 cup water
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- some cooking oil
- 4 fish steaks of your choice
- 1 pack Ayam Brand™ Coconut Milk 200ml
- 3 teaspoons Oyster Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Hot Chilli Sauce
1. Combine the coconut milk, oyster sauce, chili sauce, water, green onions, lemon juice, ginger and garlic in a small saucepan.
2. Start it on high heat and keep stirring until boiling. Then, reduce on lower heat and leave it to simmer for a minute and it's done.
1. While the sauce is resting, Heat the pan with oil at medium heat.
2. Grill each side of the fish for about 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Turn off the heat and leave to rest in the hot pan to let them cook through.
Place the fish steak on a plate with some salad garnish on the side and pour the coconut onion sauce on top of the fish steak and a bit onto the plate.